DEG 1.47% $1.38 de grey mining limited

Chart - TA, page-511

1. 3,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Either an announcement tomorrow or my other feeling is the drive down has run out of steam as reflected by the weak volume yesterday.

Sure, this stock is manipulated but this is the case with all stocks imo and we don't moan continuously when the manipulation drives the SP up! Besides, depends on what your idea of manipulation is! If you try and buy a car and barter over the price, is this not also manipulation? Why are you trying to get the price lower if you would actually be happy if you bought it at what the seller was offering it at?

Anyway, the last few days we saw the stock go lower, then bounce back only to be pushed back to the low of the day shortly after. The volume of shares traded did not go higher as the SP dropped and dried up yesterday. I think most of the nervous nellies have bailed but clearly not all as reflected in the posts of late. Could be wrong but this was my gut feeling last night and so far it's played out.

Having said all this, it'll turn out to be an announcement was looming (though there's always a very good chance of this regardless)!

Thought I'd posted this ages ago (thanks HotCopper!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
0.020(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $3.307B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.36 $1.39 $1.35 $7.060M 5.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1452 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.39 125540 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.