DEG 0.00% $1.27 de grey mining limited

Chart - TA, page-1051

1. 922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    So many people, proposing so many different theories as to how the share price in an, as yet, unproven exploration company can drop by 25% - anyone who think that many here are seeing this for the first time...if that is the case and you plan on hanging around the ASX, best to prepare to see more of this - (sh)it happens....

Always makes me laugh when the theorists start spouting their thoughts about shorters, metallury, POG, leaky ships, tree shakes, insto manipulation, tax loss selloff etc etc etc.... I could go on and on and on and on - but I shan't......

This is still a speculative exploration company and it will remain one until the resource is defined and announced - until then the share price can, and will, be shuffled around by those with more money than I can ever dream of, to suit their needs on any given day....

If you are playing the long game here, it wont matter one iota to you - the gold is still there....And if you are playing the short game, well all I can say is that you need to have VERY LARGE KAHUNAS to play with speccies, when they are moving closer to resource definition....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.27
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3831 $1.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 11143 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.26pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.