AGC 6.38% 25.0¢ australian gold and copper ltd

Chart & TA, page-257

1. oke
    3,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 928
    @Sammyn123
    Going on price action, the market places the last capital raise @ 32¢ as a number to work off either up or down.
    Geozen as 55% stakeholder would have got a bargain as large stakeholder and financier ...great theyre onboard in limiting dilution and offered great terms versus brokers and imagine they will be involved through to production.
    interesting that retail directors hold 59% of SOI and none have sold any

How high can it go? Gold sentiment is very high for a number of reasons all converging at once and to name a few central banks increased buying to hedge against devaluing fiat currencies; volatile geopolitics, recession fears, etc....
    AGC is district scale and polymettallic and great exploration results in any market climate will rise eg Challis in march 2020 at the height of Covid panic.

To give a chartists perspective,,, every stock has a chart personality and thats what first caught my eye to dig deeper and then I started accumulating.
    I think it has potential to multi-bag in the short term from where we are now.once
    I'll have a better sense of where the market wants to value AGC soon and then I'll put up chart projections which are also subject to wider market events/sentiment.

As we know, you can give a dozen people exact same information and they came up with a dozen different outcomes because they assign different weight/importance to each piece of information.

A classic one that has great varience is sovereign risk for example ...hardly ever get consensus on that
    Last edited by oke: 24/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.