AGC 2.04% 25.0¢ australian gold and copper ltd

Chart & TA, page-321

1. 1,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    I agree regarding the desire to see more of what's out there sooner rather than later. But it had been previously alluded to, unless I'm totally mistaken, that the current DD campaign may be completed by latest mid-Sept going by one of Glen's interviews.

The exploration process more often than not tend to be affected by delays, sometimes operational and sometimes environmental that are factors to be considered.

If we are to trust Glen's word, we should be excited for what's to come. I suppose we just need to have a bit more patience. And probably best to wait until they really do reach the goodies that we all want to see.

So far, the only significant point of trust-related contention in recent times have been regarding the capital raise done a few months ago, even though Glen had publicly indicated there wouldn't be any in the near horizon at the time.

But everything else, Glen seems to have been diligent and one of integrity when it came to the things he communicated to the public.

For now, I do have trust in this management. That plus a great exploration project are reasons for me to keep sticking around as a holder right now.

All just IMO. Not financial advice.
    Last edited by Wintersun: 29/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.