AGC 6.25% 30.0¢ australian gold and copper ltd

The optimist in me would say that it is still in reach of the...

1. 1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    The optimist in me would say that it is still in reach of the realm of the bullish channel. I was hoping for a thick green candle like the previous two, either yesterday or ideally today on what was generally a green day for the mining sector. Perhaps it is delayed until next week, which in that case would be almost expected if looked at in hindsight.

The pessimist in me would say that there is a potential for a reverse head and shoulders pattern forming due to the lack of buyers pushing against the selling. This ultimately is still a speculative small cap which can go either way. When it goes well, it jumps massively. When it goes awry, well you know how that might go. Traders usually get bored when there is a lack of significant news, so it does seem like this week was that case.

CR price of $0.32 is still an arms reach away. Generally low volume in the selldown, apart from yesterday which reached nearly a million units but still closed at $0.32. Overall, as a current shareholder, I hold my AGC with confidence. Nobody was panicking when this stock hit $0.28 a month ago. Why panic now, especially when we know that things are being drilled out as we speak.

Glen had previously said before the Australian Gold Conference that he was hoping for some updates before the event. Doesn't seem like that has happened, which means that there is chance for some news next week. If not next week, then at the very least we are currently under the knowledge that the diamond drilling campaign should conclude by mid-Sept, which is the week after next week.

Bullish sentiment on TA of chart combined with good news would create a great impetus for the next rate upwards, after having dealt with high 20s then high 30s in the past couple of weeks, with a stabilising period in between the rises. This week has been about settling at the 30s with relatively low volume overall. What will next week bring, if the trends of this month do continue on into September?

All just IMO and thinking out loud. Happy to hear contrasting opinions from everyone else.

GLTAH, wishing you a nice weekend, and enjoy hopefully a beautiful start to the Spring season on Sunday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $76.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.0¢ $76.30K 251.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6805 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.