CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

johannlo,Not saying charting has it's place. Sure for stocks...

1. 176 Posts.
    johannlo,

Not saying charting has it's place. Sure for stocks that are making money, producing goods, cashflow+ etc i.e bluechips there is a time and a place for charts.

What annoys me is the fact that so called chartists (not all) come out and say sell it's hit its highs for now and will retrace on it's so called next downward leg, it just has to have because the chart saids so..REMEMBER THIS IS STILL A SPEC STOCK
    Yes it is a stock forum site and I think it very prudent to highlight both sides of the logic charting or not.

I for one do follow the likes of HASPETES, CK's and ROBBS charting and find them valuable insight on a TA perspective and are only to happy to read their thoughts (right or wrong). All I'm trying to say is people posting comments and the basis of charts i.e warning warning Will Robinson Sell Sell the chart tells us we are on the next leg down because we have gone up should be taken with a grain of salt.

I like HASPETES post as he won't bother trying to chart as the interest and volume TODAY suggest it could be ????? WHO KNOWS.

p.S thanx jarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.