CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Groepen, I totally hear where you're coming from and while I'm...

1. 980 Posts.
    Groepen, I totally hear where you're coming from and while I'm quite ignorant/illiterate in the area of charting still find it interesting trying to understand.

Having said this I do believe this stock would be much more difficult to read with the same degree of accuracy with charting (Spec etc...) when compared with other notable stocks, and having said this the world is in an almost unprecedented financial predicament, (which here lies problems for those that purely buy and sell on charts alone) so I would go so far as saying, while charting may have it's benefits to those who are really talented in this area, I feel there is more needed to trading especially in a stock of this nature, cnx was always going to be unpredictable in that it's unlike many long established companies blue chip or not, and it's certainly going through a rapid growth stage with many goals to acheive(Of which they certainly have kicked so far)Following this stock for quite sometime and looking back and reflecting as I'm sure we all do, it's certainly been a good one for traders (if you could have predicted the ups and downs)but I myself believe in this company (put simply, it's a type of intuition) and what it has to offer the world, and it's only a matter of time before this technology is truly realised and to me it seems as though this time gets closer and closer (even when the sp isn't reflecting this! I sit here listening to those who like the revolving door of trading but I personally feel more comfortable with the Warren Buffet's philosophy which is buying into companies that are undervalued, and hanging on until their worth invariably surfaces! (Now I know cnx probably wouldn't fit the bill for Buffet himself, being very much speculator when I got in but imo the longer things go for, the less of a speculator cnx seems to be, and the more undervalued it becomes)!!!

Anyway enough waffle!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.