KZL 0.00% 12.0¢ kagara ltd

Dan, appreciate your reply.I'm still not convinced on the merits...

1. 897 Posts.
    Dan, appreciate your reply.

I'm still not convinced on the merits of investing based on events (real life or a chart) that ocurred over a very short space of time.

Just look at what the XAO did from the same start date over that similar period and followed by an even longer period!!
    KZL's run exhausted on Aug 4th
    XAO powered on until Oct 15th

XAO made no such triple bottom yet left KZL lying in it's wake. The general market blew KZL away as far as charts go.

KZL has underperformed the market and should AB and Mungana float be both viewed as positive by the market, then it will probably outperform the market over the ST.

I think your chart prediction allows(maybe unwittingly) for those two events to trigger and achieve the $1.48 prediction. In other words, the triple bottom you state, has little to do with it.

No-one can predict the future with consistent accuracy and most certainly, neither can a historical chart. People delude themselves into thinking it does because it involves money and greed.
    Charting is helpful- but far from reliable!

Toss a coin 10 times and if it lands heads every time I reckon you'd be willing to bet that tails has to come up soon- yet the odds are exactly still the same as from the very first toss. You just can't predict things from a chart but you can suggest "possibilities".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.