PLS 13.1% $2.67 pilbara minerals limited

hahahaha.... was hoping for a close of $0,125 and we were almost...

1. 3,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 980
    hahahaha.... was hoping for a close of $0,125 and we were almost there, however more than happy to see a close at the high.

Massive, massive day folks. I cannot express how strong this reversal was. With almost 20 million traded we've been able to end on the high of the day. Rather than a bullish hammer today's trading has formed a dragonfly doji. In addition, this is one of the longest tails i've seen on a dragonfly doji in a long time and suggests that the demand on this is very strong. I expect to see further gains over the next few days.

An explanation is attached below for those interested.

Taken from investopedia we have "...a dragonfly doji pattern is a relatively difficult chart pattern to find, but when it is found within a defined trend it is often deemed to be a reliable signal that the trend is about to change direction..."

"...traders realize that the price was sold down to unjustifiably low levels so they send the price back up to where the stock opened. The close near the day's open suggests that demand is again starting to outweigh supply..."

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/dragonfly-doji.asp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.67
Change
0.310(13.1%)
Mkt cap ! $8.040B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.55 $2.77 $2.53 $172.5M 64.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 295865 $2.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.67 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.