EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Chart THC: $1.5- $2 in sight.

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    hi guys,

Quick chart job. Making assumptions I've always made so don't ask for why I chart things in specific ways. The market is speaking, you just have to listen.

In short:

-Huge outside boll move, likely to consolidate around 90C if it re-enters top boll. Most likely will trend between 90C and $1.40 in the next few weeks.
    -A very strong channel reinforced at resistance and support levels by a LOT of closes so very confident in it. Haven't drawn all of them as it looked too messy.
    -90C will be the very bottom by EO2018  as there is 2 short term uptrend baseline in support for when SP re-enters bolls.
    -Red candle does reflect the ongoing placement offer.
    -Maximum this year about $2.5, minimum 90C
    -Current price action within median range of uptrend channel so priced in reasonably by market
    -Longer term looks like THC could also become a 1 Billion mCap MC company with SP at about $5 -$6 (potentially towards 2021, by then minimum looks at about $2.5)
    -Strong volume but filling 2 gaps looks possible for a quick touch and immediate bounce, if not a quick bounce, then consolidation channels will appear.

Not a bad run since my signal at 19C-25C. I was also buying at 25C-30C for long term anyway.

Very interesting stock as market seems to be pricing in a small discount, I'd guess because their model is less straightforward than a CAN for example).

Do your own research, charts are important, on a long term basis, you need to have a vision for what you're invested in, otherwise you'll make emotional/ bad decisions, charts help understand what the market really believes.

THC 060118.JPG
    Last edited by SorryNotOZ: 06/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.