CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Thanks Madmacs!Here I’ve got another one for you and/or any...

1. 2,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    Thanks Madmacs!

Here I’ve got another one for you and/or any other chartist who cares to comment.

Now this might be one out of left field, but I would love you have a look at it and more importantly comment on it.
    Now here it goes, over time there were all sorts of ideas about the last two peaks (~26c), personally to start of with I was waiting for a handle to form to make it a cup & handle pattern. Then we were talking about a possible reverse H & S pattern forming within the latest down trend, but nothing eventuated and we went further down to hit 8.4c, which I see as a long term support line from way back.
    Now coming to the point, if we would, and I say would, assume the two peaks to have formed a double top confirming at somewhere at about 9.9 – 9.2c, then the latest drop to 8.2c, would not comes as a surprise either, but it wouldn’t be the end of it either. I’m talking a theoretical target of 3.4c, however there would be numerous support that could stop it from getting there.

Anyway the real question is, could it be a double top or not? Hey, btw I would like to be wrong on this one ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.