DYL 1.02% 99.0¢ deep yellow limited

I do agree that DYL looks pretty identical to the price of URA...

1. 4,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437

I heard a saying "this time usually never is" and I have felt that during my trading career frown.png haha so I always manage expectations and approach it with a "If A were to happen, then B is likely" scenarios.

I do agree that DYL looks pretty identical to the price of URA Spot Price which has shown resistance several times throughout the years at $28.42 zones
    Considering the Spot price is at $26.16, this puts it right in the MIDDLE of a range with the high of $28.42 and the low of $24.25 therefore prices can do anything it pleases. Very hard to read a direction when it is like this. The pattern is also similar to many pump n dumps. After hitting the resistance it dropped for several days. I know this to be very similar to Tim Sykes' 1st Red Day Pattern followed by a #4 Bounce pattern in his 7 Step Framework about Pump N Dump Patterns.

Many people short the 1st Red Day especially into a clear level of resistance as URA has shown. Naturally, people bought the dip on it from both longs, aswell as shorts covering. We are yet to see where it fails, as last weeks action shows that it did try pushing near $27 producing a tail of profit taking. So long as the URA Spot price shows selling pressure/profit taking aswell as shorting then we know DYL will also react accordingly in respect to the prices.

This is why for me personally I am really cautious on any longs into this extended move. We will find out where it wants to head in due course. I personally AVOID mid-range. DYL therefore is on my watchlist closely for any directional queues it may give! smile.png GLTAHz who've done incredibly well thus far cool.png
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5640/5640459-b48eb41037ab79cd0c2d2836a96ed028.jpg
    which
    Last edited by Cheeky-Charm: 09/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $967.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.02 99.0¢ $2.276M 2.265M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 70429 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 49790 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.