SFX 6.90% 31.0¢ sheffield resources limited

Chart Thread, page-55

1. 2ic
    5,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4712

"I guess its make or break for SFX, how confident are holders that the FIRB will approve Yansteel ?I have no idea "... pretty much sums up your post I reckon, no need for a lot of explanation.

The binary outcome SFX holders have come to loath but have to live with. Deal or no deal after a couple of months wait, hard to hold and easy to sell down as I said it would be. This is a chart thread... with all the china tensions since YS deal was announced, not surprised traders be aiming for 21.5c and hoping for a market correction tail wind to shake out enough weak hands to close out for a tidy profit. Good trade from 30c considering the background, not so good from mid 20's.

Be interesting to see if they can push it there, plenty of time with another 4 weeks or so before FIRB. Selling mostly been funds with odd number bots etc, always stacking the ask to encourage retail to jump down and do their job for them. It would be good if Bruce could encourage some new funds to come on board, if there's any he hasn;t burned yet lol...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.020(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $121.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $57.55K 186.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 39110 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 18952 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.