GSS 0.00% 70.5¢ genetic signatures limited

I know it's a chart thread, but: I believe the major contributor...

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I know it's a chart thread, but:

I believe the major contributor to this can be summed in three words "Regal Funds Management". Low volume stock, tightly held. Look at the the 2nd most recent substantial shareholder notice and contrast with SP price at certain sell off points. It's clearly not only them, and people can become disillusioned with a continual flagging price, or have stop losses that are hit.

GSS had been steadily building revenue prior to Covid tests and have been on a (relatively) steady tangent since revenue began to accrue. Costs are low, demand for their tests outside of Covid is there. SP at or below Covid levels as a 'should be' target are ridiculous.

Will be good to get more clarity in terms of penetration outside of Covid-related revenue soon, but to lump them in as a pure Covid play is imbecility. That's not to say GSS will be a CSL, or anything like that, but focus on the fundamentals and evaluate where they were pre-Covid, and where you think they're going.

A final note would be (there are more) but look at FYI. Regal went on a staggered 'sell' bend in tranches from 30c to 13c. I thank them, because I liked FYI and bought at 14c. Substantial shareholder notices don't come in daily, so it's always retrospective, but a nice tactic I've used is that if sell offs in staggered tranches occur by this bunch and the fundamentals (by your research) are good, then they may be doing you a favour.

Bonne chance!
    Last edited by Higgensworth: 27/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $131.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.5¢ 69.5¢ $154.2K 219.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17599 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 23422 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
70.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.98 %)
Open High Low Volume
70.5¢ 70.5¢ 70.0¢ 21617
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
GSS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.