IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

US markets in honesty have an entire avalanche of benefits.1....

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    US markets in honesty have an entire avalanche of benefits.

1. Cannabis Mania (Higher Valuations/Interest/Coverage)
    2. Psychedelics Mania (Same as above)
    3. Valuation Dynamic (US values companies like IHL very differently than on the ASX. We like digging stuff out of the ground)
    4. Eddie's Friends (Part of EAS Advisors Brief is to promote IHL to US Institutions and Banks)

As I and others have said many times, IHL's board has not failed us yet no? And the company doesn't even need to be any different than right here to command a substantially higher valuation than on the ASX when we get on the NASDAQ.

IHL in my view has the best risk/reward current thesis on the ASX.

Just look to MXC (lol) who went on the LSE and moved 400-500% in a matter of weeks.

A move from here to 30 or even 40c before we reach the NASDAQ would be nice but, could and would in my view be dwarfed by the subsequent move that US investors would take us to once we are on there.

It's also easy to forget that Eddie is incentivized at 20c and 25c. Eddie and team will want to see big returns out of their options, they were happy to take the options at those prices indicating that they are extremely confident that IHL will be multiples higher than 25c when they exercise and cash in. Enjoy the ride....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.