IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Good morning,In my opinion only:If I plainly and simply analyse...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    Good morning,

In my opinion only:

If I plainly and simply analyse support and resistance levels, then as shown below, 0.58c was a huge resistance level. Normally, an obvious resistance level becomes a support level once broken upwards with decent volume, which occurred on, 31 DEC 2021 (we all remember that day!). I also note that 0.58c was yesterday's support, and I noted a small bounce from this level to finish 0.595c.

However, for balance, on my indicator, the MACD and signal lines did cross yesterday (bearish), and should 'IHL-history' repeat itself, we could be in for another few weeks of weakness. Although, this obviously does not take into account fundamentals/FA, for which in my view, can solidify 0.58c as a strong support given the positive speculation about January and subsequent pending news/events.

And for all you 'gap-conscious', this has now successfully closed.

This post is my humble personal opinion only, and, is not fact nor is it advice. Please do your own research and form your own conclusions.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3993/3993582-eff722a8d00c67d1c50842ce7860e478.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.