IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Exactly. But I think that is a hot copper issue not necessarily...

1. 863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 464
    Exactly. But I think that is a hot copper issue not necessarily an IHL one. Uprampers get upvoted and doubters get shot down unless they throw in some caveats and are very conservative with their language. Quite dangerous IMO. Where are all the posters who talk about how Joel was so excited on the phone and us blowing past $1. Haven't seen them lately just like we don't see some trolls and down rampers when we are heading north.

I try to cut through the noise, and in doing so, I am pretty comfortable with IHL, even though I am now in the red given I averaged up. The OSA results will almost certainly get repeated in a pivotal phase II study, there is no reason to believe they wouldn't be, it will be on humans, and it will be the same drug, and additionally, results are likely to be better once the second trial is informed by the data around optimal dosage that we will likely get from the PoC study. The OSA arm alone should probably value the company at multiples of the current market cap and the other arms are also pretty de-risked.

I think we will likely be past $1 by the time the $1 options roll around. But the sector as a whole has been taking a hiding and perhaps IHL will also not be immune to this, although it has been out performing it for the last little while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.