IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I agree that people who blindly say this is going to the moon...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    I agree that people who blindly say this is going to the moon without a reason are as bad as you.

I also specifically stated that volatility is a natural part of the market, so don’t try to suggest that I think IHL is going to just keep going up every day without a healthy pullback.

The main point is that you have contributed absolutely nothing to the conversation except state the price is going lower whenever there is some selling around. And you continue to do this without evaluating the reasons why this might be occurring.

Not once have I heard you demonstrate any understanding of the fundamentals or provide a reason for your views. I’m happy to debate any fundamental view you hold as are many on this thread, but you don’t appear to have any interest or understanding about the clinical trials, the management or the vision of this company.

FWIW, there is clearly always selling when a company raises capital. In this case the selling has occurred ahead of the share issue because of the way the option deal was structured.

That’s the reality and I’d be confident stating that anyone with a reasonable share holding has probably needed to sell a few shares to fund their option exercise. This puts pressure on the price but it also has a natural conclusion which we’ve experienced before, for example when the 4c options reached expiry.

I’ve needed to sell shares to cover my option exercise but I’m also of the view that it’s way oversold now because plenty of shareholders will have left it to the last minute and backed themselves into a corner.

I’d love to hear your thoughts on the OSA results in context with global CPAP / OSA revenues but you appear to think this company is dictated by squiggly lines on a chart.

It’s amazing that private companies are built on fundamentals and good management but suddenly when they’re listed it’s head and shoulders knees and toes. Fractals and Fibonacci. Absolute garbage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.