IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Yeah agree mate, also a bit of perspective is needed, it really...

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    Yeah agree mate, also a bit of perspective is needed, it really is.

In the last 3 months our peers have done the below

Compass - $17 to 12
    Mindmed 1.40 -87c
    ATAI 6.50 - 4.78 (Important to note the Christian Angermayer and his Hyperion Investments have been loading up to the tune of over 5 million USD in the last month or so at the lower prices) he is a billionaire so I d say he has a fairly high level understanding of where the industry sits.
    Tilray 7.70- 5.24
    CYBN - 1.38 - 92c

IHL 70- 42.5

Does it look like we have been singled out in our sector and bashed up over and above anyone else? About par for the course in my view.

Understand everyone get frustrated, myself included, but the indications we are creating drugs for such as OSA, TBI all the mental health conditions, and everything the 675a will treat are growing daily as per all the CAGR numbers other posters have put up on here.

The market might get worse yet, but as we continue to develop drugs for these unmet needs, our real valuation increases regardless of the SP, and in the medium term, the SP will catch up to where we are development pathway wise. Big Pharma is clearly starting to really look at Medcan... so I am very happy to sit and hold and buy a few more where I have the cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.