IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

hey bud , if you do not do the DD and understand the business on...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    hey bud , if you do not do the DD and understand the business on any investment you will not have the conviction and courage to hold when there are macro corrections and will be shaken out .

Knowledge is power and respectfully stop losses in isolation will simply result in a shake out unless there is a deep understanding as an investor of the fundamentals and underlying reasons for the retracement .

As in the case of IHL it has excellent fundamentals and management and potentially game changing biotech products - with several products showing significant promise to date The SP has unsurprisingly to me dropped to circa the placement figure ( just under ) in a short term negative macro environment for the sector and blue sky stocks . The ebbs and flows in the markets are cyclical and provided the fundamentals of a stock are intact as in my view they appear to be here then the action to be taken is no action on pullback and to hold and indeed the retracements present top up opportunities .

One could easily have panicked and been shaken out ,and without knowledge many would have exited and now we have seen a reversal here and those that have exited would be regretting that call .

The business is on track as I see it and the board is value adding to the business development at each stage as it hits its targets and implements its strategy . That is how I see it and courage is needed to ignore the noise . That is my opinion only of course and each to their own but I sense we will see it further recover from here and retest its highs in the coming weeks and months . Provided the company delivers the results and continues to build its business such value will ultimately be reflected in the SP. AIMO . GLTA .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.