IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Unfortunately Kev, I'm going to have to agree with the previous...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Unfortunately Kev, I'm going to have to agree with the previous poster about the chart.
    This week has been pivotal and not in a good way.

Do I think the SP is fundamentally disconnected to the company, yes I do but remember this is a chart thread.

Some highlights for the week:

- Breaking the 52 week low, always fun.
    - Disconnecting away from any technical indicator of a renewed uptrend, the lower highs and lower lows have intensified.
    - Big on markets dumps today, the biggest we have seen since the CR announcement day.
    - Falling straight through the last gap from 21c, didn't even get a chance to look at it as we gapped down to the CR price on open.
    - The last big red candle for the week remains unfilled, there is still a clear wick present on the bottom end of the trading range.

Psychologically, 20c is a big barrier. Whole numbers always are. I said in my earlier post that if we broke that level expect some capitulation, todays selling didn't appear random or erratic. It was pretty clear unloading, so I wager a guess that the retail capitulation of hap-hazard selling might not have happened yet in earnest.

A word on the shorts. Yes, they have increased recently. A quick look at the % though says this stock is nowhere near exceedingly shorted. You need to put shorting in context. If you look at the daily volumes over the range and compare that % value of shares being bought and sold vs the amount of shares actually on issue, it looks different again.

Also folks, don't be so quick to blame those ''damn shorters'' for our SP woes. It's naive.

They are part of a much larger picture which includes a global downturn, a terrible macro environment that show no real signs of clearing up soon and a CR that has been ill received by the broader market and holders.

As always, charts are only indicators and can be totally wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.