IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

CHART Thread, page-279

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    This is such a ridiculous discussion. There’s no conspiracy at play and while I’m aware of the nuances of charting, ultimately genuine and sustainable market cap is based on the company’s fundamentals.

The large shareholders are not manipulating the stock lower, in fact the ones I speak to have either bought or held. Why? Because they actually understand the fundamentals and the opportunity that presents when you get a handful of lemmings exit into general market volatility.

Most of the stocks in our sector have been sold off and it’s a real testament to the quality of IHL that it’s performed so strongly IMO. Punters who expect the share price to go up everyday or jump at shadows will never make real money because they are screen junkies. OMG the gap, the gap…

Seriously, do these people think a successful private (unlisted) company calculates their valuation every 5 seconds? It’s so stupid but there’s a reason why you have the capital to buy the holding you own and 95% could not and it hasn’t got anything to do with luck or charts…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.