IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

CHART Thread, page-2837

1. 386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136

As you know, there could be a few possibilities.
    Since it's a weekly candle, it could close at the current levels.
    If so, next week, we might see a bounce happening throughout the week (remember, it's a weekly candle). But then again, we might not.

There could also be potential for the stock to break out downwards (which, based on the tone of your previous post, seems to be the situation you're discussing), in which case, I guess it'll be "You do you, and I do myself."

I personally believe we could see a wick down to the 11/10 cent mark, as it would be baffling to reach these levels and simply not close the gap.
    I would expect a touch there and then a bounce, but who the F knows.

I personally do this for my own amusement, not here to trade. I'm invested in IHL for the long run and have only solidified my beliefs in their fundamentals.

@sylau90, I'm curious to understand why someone who doesn't hold any shares in a company would spend their valuable time discussing something they don't believe in or have no connection to. Is it a matter of self-affirmation? An ego thing? Did you make a bad investment and now hold a grudge against it, believing that everyone should feel the same way? Have you got nothing better to do with your life? I'm genuinely curious about your perspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.