IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

CHART Thread, page-29

1. 6,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1718
    I think we are seeing the beginning of a nice run TA wise. We have built a solid floor (read that as a "rerate" fundamentally) and the weekly shows a very high probability that we will be well into the 20's soon IMO. Well supported by GANN fan as well technically, on top of a bull flag structure. This is one of the best pattern set ups TA wise as the runs are usually large proportionally.

IMO, I wouldn't call this form a cup and handle at this stage given that that form requires a dip at the handle which then retraces and breaks out. That is a good pattern too.

Also noticing that our daily close has often been lower than the VWAP which is a very positive sign. Yesterday we saw $40 of stock sold into 17 just before the close. You have to ask why anyone would sell such a small parcel of stock at a lower price point just before the bell.

I think that we have a few TA indicators now that are consistent with a strong breakout looming. The SP has consolidated very well here and we are just in the last few days seeing that directional move unfolding.
    Last edited by andres: 15/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.