IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Great post Jam Man, that's exactly what my broker has been...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Great post Jam Man, that's exactly what my broker has been telling me both in IHL and other small cap stocks I am invested in.

On the way up it makes stocks overshoot as the added buying momentum is traded out on the uptick and likewise it causes stocks to overshoot on the downside for the same reasons.

Unfortunately you don't get to fully understand how all of these different machinations interact unless you speak to someone who witnesses it first hand, sitting there punching numbers on Commsec doesn't tell you that.

There is 1,060,000,000 shares on issue in IHL. This garbage I've read over the past 2 days about major shareholders exiting is laughable. Today as I write there has been 4.2 million shares through which represents 0.4% of the stock on hand. Seriously you think that if the stock was being manipulated by major holders there would be that sort of volume through? If you do I suggest you pack up your bat and ball and don't ever trade a share again.

In general every small cap I own is off 30% to 40% at best. The market is down nearly 150 points today and IHL has just matched unchanged. As I've said over and over the market is full of idiots who's operating unfortunately on a given day can impact the stock on low volume in a declining market. For example, whoever the genius was who offered 500t shares around the open on Monday, immediately to see it get caved in, pulled it and then tried again 10 minutes before the close to see the stock get filled in and close on its lows at 27 to only go again yesterday morning (I'm assuming it was the same person) hasn't considered that they are offering circa $135k worth of stock in one line when you only have to see by the average parcel size how stupid that is. More to the point offering 500t shares in a line when 2 million have traded in a day, well think about the fact that's 25% of the volume and think whether that makes sense or helps with the days sentiment.

There's an art to operating and that's why I still use a broker. I don't care what it costs me on brokerage because I save thousands in good execution.

On the 1st April IHL closed at 20 cents so is up 30% from there whilst the rest of the market has caved in. Maybe the analysis paralysis is messing with people's brains. Last time I checked 30% in a little over 6 weeks is a fairly good result. Maybe looking at a screen on a day to day basis doesn't allow one to see the wood from the trees and a step back to allow management to continue to deliver as they've proven over and over again they do may be more appropriate.

I purposely take a break from HC regularly because the noise on here just unnecessarily messes with your brain. Seriously two weeks ago all I was reading about was high fives, holiday houses, early retirement, lavish shareholder functions, lambos and license plates. Well nothing has changed except for the macro market conditions and the fact the company has announced in between time what I believe will hopefully be a very successful partnership with UWA.

I'm sure all the doubters will have ample opportunity to hand over their shares to the US investors when they come on board as they compare our Aussie Peso valuation to our US peers in the billions of dollars.

Ted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.