IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

CHART Thread, page-320

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457

oh dolci surely you are not serious. What you have posted in no way supports your assertions . .It doesn't mean anything of the sort . The smart money is likely buying from the weaker hands contra to your interpretation . One needs to look at the movements behind the data sheet to understand the nature of the movements which I am sure you have not done .Investors sell for a variety of reasons profit , other obligations etc . It certainly does not reflect anything about the top shareholders or indeed smart money .

Moreover are you suggesting Comsec is not smart money ? Really ? Those comments are not only offensive as there is smart money in comsec perhaps even you use that platform ,but the comments are also smug I must say .

In any event the smart money knows what we are sitting on with this gem of a stock and the major shareholders are sticky , and I suggest your posts won't affect the smart money . I have previously posted on see saw price action on all stocks and in my view it reflects no more than the usual fibonacci movements in SP that one would expect after a big run . So I respectfully disagree with your unsubstantiated interpretation .

I suggest that you may wish to be more mindful of investors that may erroneously rely on your view and interpretation and that you exercise caution in your posts as the price movement is part and parcel of all public companies and a regular part of blue sky growth . IMO the retracement is to be expected as part of the growth cycle and in my view to suggest it is exiting of smart money is not supported .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.