IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hey R10, have you attended to your DD and are you happy with the...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Hey R10, have you attended to your DD and are you happy with the fundamentals of this gem that has so many irons in the fire that will make the company ? If so then be patient , ignore the noise and ride out the retracements and await the news flow on the raft of trials , USA listing etc , as otherwise you will drive yourself crazy watching the daily price action.

Charts are printed after the action and are a retrospective footprint after the event . Whilst charts can be a predictive tool , there are many other variables and tools that need to be considered in conjunction when analysing the charts.. We have come out of the worst time for small caps May / June and there is as I understand it plenty of positive news to come that will likely re rate the SP in the coming quarter .

Whilst we may see a retracement here I see the retracement which is on low volume as a buy opportunity and will ignore the noise and top up as I have over the course of the life of the stock . When the news comes assuming it is is positive and all indications to date suggest it will be on many fronts then there will be a significant re rate and reversal of the retracement , i.e. if they were to announce a US listing or FDA approval the current SP would be obliterated to the upside IMO .

Everyone must make their own call . As for me I have done my DD and am comfortable with where the company is at and will be patient as the upside is huge on the company delivering its strategy . Bring on the next quarter and I for one will hold strong and ignore what I see as noise as the fundamentals are in my view intact . .AIMO .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.