IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

CHART Thread, page-978

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Yeah Dave - write it on the wall to remind you to buy more if you can LOL

There is actually/really no news currently ready for release and Joel and I discussed exactly what you said and that is that the timing will be spot on if the news when it does arrive, arrives just after the Nasdaq listing news - we both agreed that the impact would most likely be massive on the USA investors so I will bet he won't be rushing to release early - slow is goooood.

Fact is also that these calls Joel is getting are a daily (very, very early morning time zone thing) type of event and the "USA interest" is not being over-stated in any way so remember, Joel is up working for us while we are sleeping folks.

I came to accept a long time back that this company was going places that very few I thought could fully understand or appreciate at that time but the interest in these threads and the current SP and volumes occurring now tends to make me believe that the "awareness" is starting to become obvious to a lot more punters.

It is as far as I can see the best punt I will ever come across and it would be so good to see many here do very well for our families especially.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.