AL3 3.03% 16.0¢ aml3d limited

Can see your point of view regarding the breakout. I bought a...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Can see your point of view regarding the breakout. I bought a year ago with this company and was in the same position on the initial run up and to give a snapshot i bought all the way up to 30 and average 26c. I outlaid over 100k and currently down obviously but went through the highs to 70s and recent lows but i do believe this company will be trading in the dollars rather than cents in the next 12 months. If its short term your looking for maybe look at other companys, but mid to long term this company is a no brainer obviously in my opinion this is due to the lack of competition in this field and such a well structured initial setup of business fundamentals and priorities. It appears that all the hard yards have been done behind the scenes when the market was getting frustrated with the lack of announcements and updates (like i was) but as of late it appears they have been working hard and the future is bright. Guess what I'm saying is i believe whatever price you get in at now will be a thing of the past in 12 months time if you have the patience. Which i have noticed alot of the original posters on this thread did not have . All in my opinion of course. GLTA holders Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $60.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $321.7K 2.004M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 95276 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 390129 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.