AL3 7.41% 12.5¢ aml3d limited

Chart thread, page-399

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Not many people here care too much where it is in a months time. Its already sold off yet most investors are still here. Like I mentioned recently this is the sought of stock to buy and hold 12 months minimum to see a decent return. The business model is sound and there is no issue with the company's current financials or business fundamentals. The Quarterly will provide further support for this. if your interested in my opinion, it will still be in the mid to high 20s in a months time fluctuating until perennial decide what they are doing either buying or selling to whatever there mark and quota is for their clients. If there is an announcement relating to a contract in this time i think it will be into the 30s. But again as long as the business fundamentals are sound the revenue will follow and so will the share price. The first run up was speculation, the next run up will be on actual facts, figures targets and achievements which are all developing. This will also limit the inevitable size of the sell off next time round. Just like all big runs up encounter. Again all about patience with this stock IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $47.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $52.94K 407.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 389605 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 262174 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.