SPA 0.00% 1.8¢ spacetalk ltd

Yes, I agree, there’s seems to be some emotion in today’s...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Yes, I agree, there’s seems to be some emotion in today’s selling. Perhaps retail investors are frustrated and emotionally exhausted by this stock, who could blame them? I know I am.

The announcement, while not shooting the lights out, is a good start that can be built upon with back to schools sale in Australia/ NZ particularly with the new Adventurer watch. It seems to me some are forgetting what a horrendous year it has been for retail. It’s tough to sell a children’s safety wearable when kids aren’t aloud out of the house.

The number I’m happy with is the RAR, it con koi tinues to grow and is the big ticket for SPA.

I also agree that Mark’s remuneration plan is one of the major reasons why the announcement got sold into today. Investors have been looking for a chance to sell out, today wasn’t the day though. I think it is greedy but don’t forget Mark has to get the SP above 30cents to see the first 25% and above 45cents to see the next 25% and to release and make 1 million in the US market to recieve the next 25% (forgive me I can’t recall what the other 25% was, probably something relatively easy to achieve). I don’t think many longterm holders who participated in the SPP at 10.7 cents will be complaining too much if even 2 out of 3 of those are achieved).

it’s also frustrating to see a lot of range trading in this stock. I think there are some doing very well out of it, personally I don’t have the time or the appetite for it.

I won’t be selling any of my stocks at anywhere near this SP. I guess I’ll have to take a page out of WB and practice infinite patience.

Last edited by GeorgeWinston: 08/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.478M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $1.475K 81.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 844607 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 61603 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 40000
Last updated 12.53pm 05/06/2024 ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.