IIQ 3.92% 49.0¢ inoviq ltd

I am not sure they need (only) commercial and md. They need to...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I am not sure they need (only) commercial and md.

They need to ensure to have the expertise to develop what they claim. As the SP graph shows, until the merger BD1 had a constant flow of news on progress and according to their presented R&D plan. Early this year the spike in SP was a reaction to an oversold result on the use of SubB2M on 47 +20 samples which could detect ovarian cancer with 100% sensitivity and 100% specificity. This is a world record. Now they cannot deliver what they promised, because they forgot to inform the market that the number of samples tested was very low, hence the p value (statistically significant) must be low, and the samples had been used before and published and new and more samples tested will not reach 100% sensitivity and 100% specificity. Second they forgot to inform that the tests were performed with surface plasmon resonance (SPR) and not on a commonly used platform. Now they are developing the SubB2M-based methodology as an ELISA, but the report of progress did not give any data. No news either on the peer review or acceptance of the submitted paper. A biomarker with 100% sensitivity and 100% specificity would be published in Nature.
    A comparison with their BARD1 autoantibody test shows a grim reality: they reported several studies on ovarian cancer involving several hundreds of samples, BUT it took them 4 years to transfer BARD1 autoantibody ovarian cancer test successfully to Luminex and repeat that independently.
    Questions: 1) Will it take another 4 years for the SubB2M test be transferred to an acceptable platform and be tested independently and on the same number of samples as the BARD1 tests? 2) Why are there no further news on the BARD1 tests ?
    Conclusion: I think BD1 has great potential, but the directions that the management takes is reminiscent of headless chicken picking any corn they find. All the development is outsourced. We as shareholders can only hope this Greg Rice will be able to navigate this ship with a critical scientific mind and in view of a commercial success story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $45.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 52.0¢ 49.0¢ $41.43K 82.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22024 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 22433 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
49.0¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 3.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 49.0¢ 23194
Last updated 15.59pm 20/05/2024 ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.