IIQ 0.86% 57.5¢ inoviq ltd

So in laymans terms this is how I understand the NETs...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    So in laymans terms this is how I understand the NETs technology:

'Liquid body samples' (i.e. blood, saliva etc) have lots of parts to it at the scientific level.

The research a lot of cancer researchers (and others) are doing are all looking at different parts of the blood such as proteins, peptides, exosomes, cells, etc.

The problem for researchers is that they know they can learn lots from what they find in the blood but they need to be able to find the different bits.

The struggle is that there is no good cheap easy way to separate out all the parts of the blood that they could use to create mass large scaleable blood tests.

As I understand the NETs side of Bard 1 is all about allowing researchers to 'separate' the blood into their component parts quickly and cheaply.

The NETs technology allows them to isolate the protein or other target part of the blood they are looking for for use in their tests in about 30 mins. This compares to over 4 plus hours (I think) using other more expensive methods.

It also has over 1000 times the sensitivity of competitors (check their website).

The market here is again in the billions annually.

The market is researchers / labs so think of it as wholesale not retail product.

Or you can see it this way - in order for other companies who are developing tests (for all manner of things - using saliva, blood) etc they need something to isolate their target in the fluid.

So Bard1 wants to be á part of the process for all those tests.

The SuBb2m is totally different.

It is a synthetic protein that Bard 1 has the license to use that was developed here in Australia that attracts the protein called Neu5Gc.

It appears this Neu5Gc protein only occurs in the blood if there is a tumour (at least this is the simplified version) and SubB2m attracts and finds those Neu5Gc proteins in the blood hence showing if there is cancer in the sample.

They are totally difference applications.

Hope this kind of makes sense - happy for others to correct me anywhere my understanding is wrong!

Note I'm not a scientist - just from my reading....

Cheers

Hevlet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $60.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 58.5¢ 56.5¢ $92.66K 161.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10531 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.