CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Chart thread, page-352

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    “Bulls” and “fan boys”…yes Trading ASX everyone is targeting you… do you want to have a “duel”? *rolls eyes. Get over and don’t flatter yourself.

I was very curious when your original post popped up yesterday. It was completely random. It did not follow the existing thread. Yet you posted a message trying to instigate a hypothetical conversation/ troll about the whereabouts of a poster rather than adding anything productive. So please stop being hypocritical you are embarrassing yourself.

So out of morbid curiosity I had a look at your previous posting history, 3 posts actually in succession and all were very funny. I honestly couldn’t read anymore, the amount of spelling errors and hype was irritating. So… that was all I needed to prove my point about how quickly sentiment changes, and for holders to DYOR and not to get hyped by posts. I wasn’t orchestrating a narrative haha just stating facts….Sigh. Good try.

I did find it funny how you said Adam Blumenthal was the best investor you know and now 2 months later you are dragging his name through the mud. You know what they say about letting things go!

Just quickly was does “re-it rerate” mean? You were calling Zeeshan thick so I am guessing you could help me out?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.