CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

“Bulls” and “fan boys”…yes Trading ASX everyone is targeting...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    “Bulls” and “fan boys”…yes Trading ASX everyone is targeting you… do you want to have a “duel”? *rolls eyes. Get over and don’t flatter yourself.

I was very curious when your original post popped up yesterday. It was completely random. It did not follow the existing thread. Yet you posted a message trying to instigate a hypothetical conversation/ troll about the whereabouts of a poster rather than adding anything productive. So please stop being hypocritical you are embarrassing yourself.

So out of morbid curiosity I had a look at your previous posting history, 3 posts actually in succession and all were very funny. I honestly couldn’t read anymore, the amount of spelling errors and hype was irritating. So… that was all I needed to prove my point about how quickly sentiment changes, and for holders to DYOR and not to get hyped by posts. I wasn’t orchestrating a narrative haha just stating facts….Sigh. Good try.

I did find it funny how you said Adam Blumenthal was the best investor you know and now 2 months later you are dragging his name through the mud. You know what they say about letting things go!

Just quickly was does “re-it rerate” mean? You were calling Zeeshan thick so I am guessing you could help me out?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.