PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

looks like today the market disagrees with you You PAN haters...

1. 9,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4209
    looks like today the market disagrees with you
    You PAN haters should get a life and realise this is a bargain down here.

Victor will not resign and he is turning this around as we speak.
    The prior PAN CEO Harold & top 20 holder here just resigned as POS CEO as not even he could do what Victor did on time on budget neither at PAN or POS.

As for this false & defamatory statement made by @Keendog - "It is why you live in state housing in Kwinana, don't have job and catch the bus to the POS AGM"
    Nothing can be further from the truth, I am a property tycoon, I & my companies had 19 properties at one point, live in my 5x3x3 mansion 3km north from city, work in CBD centre, self employed as a CEO of an essential service business, was a lawyer for 20 years before that, have 4 great children, have invested in shares since 1994, and have bought many shares at great profits inc FMG CBA WBC JBH NCM et al..
    And I havent caught a bus in 5 years mate as I have a city carbay & 4 vehicles.

For someone who knows nothing of me your wild guesses as to my personal life & finances are as inaccurate as your posts and criticisms of me. Your disgraceful personal attack on me is low and demeaning but I am used to it on here.

Stop attacking the man and not the ball or you will be red carded buddy.

PAN will recover imho.
    Last edited by tomboy: 28/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.