PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

Welcome to new holders, My thoughts, Global market is...

1. 2,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    Welcome to new holders,

My thoughts,

Global market is rebalancing, there are ALOT of companies out there that are over-hyped and wont survive a increased inflation environment.

Access to capital has become a lot harder, and costs more.

Any projects that have not secured funding yet will need to prove greater returns to remain economical and attractive to investors and debt providers.

Companies that cant do this are being sold hard and fast and will most likely disappear creating a collateral effect through markets.

Panoramic are not one of these companies.

Panoramic is a financially solid asset, cash flow positive Nickel producing mine supplying battery metals coming into an electric revolution.

This makes the company well positioned to thrive in an increased inflation market. The company is managing the increased opex (due to inflation) which is well and truly below increased revenue from sale of concentrates.

Doomsayers are capitalising on the sell down and taking advantage of uncertainty and spreading fear.

Down-rampers have an agenda, to create uncertainty, make share holders question their decisions and sell, driving prices down to lows where they can buy. (Twisted, I know...)

Looking forward,

US futures are up, market is over sold.

Only a matter of time until this turns around.

Yes it's possible market could see some more volatility going forward - There are still uncertainties affecting global market.

I think a good indication of change of market sentiment is when interest rate rises show signs of slowing inflation.

Hopefully US have a good rally tonight and reassure markets that inflation can be contained.

Until then, I'm confident in the future of the company and will continue to buy.

Not financial advice

Last edited by michaelhaley: 10/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.