PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

Chart thread, page-425

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    “Maybe instead of worrying about manipulation you should be asking why no funds/institutions are taking the chance to accumulate a large position in this.”

I have not previously raised market manipulation, my coverage here (despite your comment) was merely to defend the view of another member who I thought had a raised a plausible view.

But to answer your question, have you seen the top 20 holders of Panoramic that make up about 70% of the holding. Ausbil, UBS, Citi, IGO, Zeta, National, BNP Paribas, JPMorgan, HSBC to name a few. Contrary to your comment here, these entities have large positions.

You do not want max institutional holding as it may create a liquidity problem - The low volumes presently are also demonstrating this theory using the top 20 ownership.

I hear you for the most part and will look to check out the book you suggested but seriously… You honestly suggesting there is no market manipulation/ suppression that occurs in the stock market at all? Not even a probability of say 5%?

Broadly speaking, would you not also consider bear/ bull traps as a form of market manipulation? This occurs all the time and if I am not mistaken you have even directly referenced these said traps which would assume that you are aware (fundamentally) that manipulation does occur in the stock market.

Last edited by Mason8: 21/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.