PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

“Maybe instead of worrying about manipulation you should be...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    “Maybe instead of worrying about manipulation you should be asking why no funds/institutions are taking the chance to accumulate a large position in this.”

I have not previously raised market manipulation, my coverage here (despite your comment) was merely to defend the view of another member who I thought had a raised a plausible view.

But to answer your question, have you seen the top 20 holders of Panoramic that make up about 70% of the holding. Ausbil, UBS, Citi, IGO, Zeta, National, BNP Paribas, JPMorgan, HSBC to name a few. Contrary to your comment here, these entities have large positions.

You do not want max institutional holding as it may create a liquidity problem - The low volumes presently are also demonstrating this theory using the top 20 ownership.

I hear you for the most part and will look to check out the book you suggested but seriously… You honestly suggesting there is no market manipulation/ suppression that occurs in the stock market at all? Not even a probability of say 5%?

Broadly speaking, would you not also consider bear/ bull traps as a form of market manipulation? This occurs all the time and if I am not mistaken you have even directly referenced these said traps which would assume that you are aware (fundamentally) that manipulation does occur in the stock market.

Last edited by Mason8: 21/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.