PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

Chart thread, page-427

1. 23,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1429
    Ok the theory amongst PAN HC posters seems to be it's IGO "suppressing" the price? There is only one way you can make a stock go down or stop it going up if there is a genuine bid in it, and that's to sell stock. Ring up the company and get an up to date top 20, compare it to the annual report and see if IGO has sold any stock.

Bull/bear traps generally happen for a fundamental reason i.e everyone is long into the recent CPI report thinking inflation had topped and the report comes in with a higher reading, that's a bull trap. Or GRR recently, had already reported it's terrible result in the quarterly yet the chart set up a very nice buy pattern and then got dumped hard when the full year results were announced, why did that happen despite everything in the full year result already being known from the quarterly? A few days later the ASX index rebalance was announced, my theory is index funds knew it was going to be added and therefore were accumulating their positions .. another bull trap that has nothing to do with manipulation. Everyone seems to be expecting the market to dump hard on tonight's interest rates announcement, will that be some sort of bear trap?

"You do not want max institutional holding as it may create a liquidity problem - The low volumes presently are also demonstrating this theory using the top 20 ownership."

While that's true to some extent it doesn't mean an institution wouldn't buy more of it if it was genuinely undervalued, especially if the HC fan club are right and it's IGO selling it to "suppress" the price. There's no shortage of different funds/high net worth individuals who would see the value and step in and buy up a position thereby thwarting any "suppression" game and the "suppressor" just losing stock

"You honestly suggesting there is no market manipulation/ suppression that occurs in the stock market at all? Not even a probability of say 5%?"

The vast majority of manipulation is to the upside, even those people Marie referred to who have been prosecuted by ASIC, everyone of them I've seen have been manipulating stocks higher and they've also been focused on microcap shitcos. I do think sometimes retail players cap some of the microcaps while they accumulate them but firstly that's the real microcaps where you don't have institutional ownership and it's also while the stock is pretty dead as far as trading activity, even other retail players trying to hold down a microcap would get run over by other retail traders if there was a good reason to own the stock at the time

Another point re PAN and manipulation, have you ever noticed how often it gets ticked up to close higher in the end of day auction? Seems weird for a bear manipulator to be not trying to close a stock on the low or at least as low as possible?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.