PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

Speaking your view is not down ramping. This is just amateur...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147

Speaking your view is not down ramping. This is just amateur talk.

I think the days of nickel bouncing to 30k(USD) are done and dusted for now in my opinion - Furthermore, don’t excite yourself too much with nickel +30k(USD). If you recall, when nickel hit 34k(USD) in December 2022 (before it pooed itself), PAN’s share price was about $0.17 - $0.18 (It barely flinched). It appears now that the market knew it was temporary.

Also, when you say the stock will be a cash cow in years to come, you clearly have not properly digested the projected (LOM) costs in the updated mine plan - I would encourage you to review these.

Risks:

1. You have to believe that the cost numbers provided in the updated mine plan are even achievable.

2. You have to believe that the production numbers provided in the updated mine plan are achievable.

3. You have to believe nickel, copper and cobalt will be significantly higher.

4. You should consider any black swan events such as severe weather and Victor falling off his rocking horse as risks.

5. You should consider the company may not be able to significantly expand on reserves and if so then consider its location and associated costs. (I.e depth).

6. You should consider payability at about 80% - The difference subtracted from the numbers.

I wouldn’t be hasty to say this company will be a cash cow and I would encourage you to run your numbers on the cost numbers provided in the updated mine plan along with the benchmarks using the nickel, copper and cobalt estimates provided by the company for LOM. You may be greatly disappointed.

Last edited by Mason8: 17/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.