C1X 0.00% 4.5¢ cosmos exploration limited

The project in not a dud, one small area sampled only, but I...

1. 6,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1204
    The project in not a dud, one small area sampled only, but I have to wonder about management. Their choice of area to sample on the face of it seems woeful given no strong geophysical lithium signature was there and what they thought was some visual spodumene in one rock in that area turned out on later examination to not be spodumene at all, hence no lithium. Need instead to get those strong lithium spectral image areas sampled instead ( Targets 2 and 3 on their published spectral image photo). So far as I am concerned we have neither advanced from where we were before the maiden sampling but have not gone backwards either in regard to what may be on our lease. Only the share price has gone back but in reality the prospectivity of the lease remains the same as before, just got to sample where the geophysics they originally did was compelling with multiple lithium spectral images. Current share price is way oversold on this basis. About time we hear from management as to why they chose the area with no apparent lithium spectral signature to do the sampling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C1X (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.586M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $2.305K 51.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 90697 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C1X (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.