SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Hi Credit, Not sure about the Gardner holdings but like any...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hi Credit, Not sure about the Gardner holdings but like any stock it will be demand that creates the move. Without demand you will get drift which has basically been the case for the last 18 months. It needs a catalyst to interest buyers, that may be a successful well, a positive quarterly or another investment announcement. My reservation is, even if that demand comes from an announcement will long term holders sell into it, which essentially will hold the price down. I see this stock as being more of an investment company now that is putting money back into assets to create income that perpetuates more investment.
    In some way it can be viewed as lower risk given the cash holdings, income and low costs. But that also may be its downside. Plan your trade, stick to it and always have a plan B because as we know penny stocks can do all sorts of crazy things. My plan is to interpret the chart, study the FA and make a trade. If it doesn't go my way i take a loss and move on.
    We have been lucky on this thread to have Value giving insight into the financials and timelines, and other posters like yourself giving reasoned points of view. Some of this goes into our thoughts but nothing should influence our trade except for our own sound judgements, experience and plan. The charts i post could change in an instant and are only an interpretation.
    SNOB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1263120 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1100000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.