SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

I gave been called a BOT several times, And a insider DD and now...

1. 2,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    I gave been called a BOT several times, And a insider DD and now now somebody else.

Of course im optimistic about the company, its cash holdings have swelled just because the share price has not risen above its previous high yet, doesn't mean the company has not done well. Its done extraordinary well considering its a Nano-cap.
    Also looking at the MA200 (moving average over the 200 days) in the chart above that has showed a very positive trend on the price.
    All i do CreditDumbness is echo information that is publicly available
    .Someone also said i write a similar manner to David Deloub as well. All very subjective of course.
    Another said i have insider board of director vibes..Really ?.
    Any way, If you are not happy with Stonehorse why are you holding it, when it next gets to 1.8 or 1.9 cents cant you just sell and reap the profit and look for something a bit more dynamic in the short term as you have been holding for a long time.
    Maybe a stock more attractive to a trader with more volatility and volume and ride a bubble etc.
    SHE is more attractive to value investors that track how well the company is doing rather than share price,

95% of Undervalued companies take from 6 months to 4 year to get within 5% of that fair value .
    With SHE's growth in earnings we might be their sooner, who knows what the fair value will be in 30 months by then,
    Other companies that were significantly undervalued, fell a lot more than SHE,... but guess what..most of them are doing very well Fundamentally and with the SHARE price..BRK has also grown but its share price has fallen significantly, so oil companies falling is not unique to SHE.
    I do care about dividends as i think that would be a catalyst to drive the share price up as its still undervalued significantly.. but if the company grows along with cash and the share price does not ..some might think this good thing..means you can buy something better for the same or less money.

Eventually what are they going to do with all the accumulated money,
    Invest in more wells and continuing growing.
    Or
    Share Buy Back
    OR
    Dividends
    OR
    Run off with the money (doubt it )

What do you think they are going to do with accumulated money CreditDumbness ??
    Did you manage to get out of AVW with out taking to much of a hit,
    i know that Lithium was fashionable a while back...and now .. i believe its not so hot.
    Had you got in 6 years ago like warren buffet you would have done very well.

Last edited by Value4983843: 23/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3625000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 343285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.