TTT 4.00% 12.0¢ titomic limited

I came across this company last year when it was trading at .21...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I came across this company last year when it was trading at .21 or so Australian. I liked the technology but was focused on other equities and wasn’t set up to buy international equities.

When I looked again in July, I was shocked
    at how low it was. I saw it as an opportunity in a major way. It was a fledgling company trying to get its footing with some transformative technology. Could it be they were growing to fast? Possibly. It doesn’t take away from what they have.

I jumped in and bought about 40K and have settled with 882k with a $10500 (US) cost basis. I will continue to add due to the depth of these press releases these past few months, one can see there is an incremental burgeoning of their technological offerings to VERY big companies.

It seems like a controlled unfolding and It feels like there is limited time to get aboard the train. So.. though up 135%… Those shares are staying put because this is just starting to rock and roll IN MY OPINION.

Been wrong before and still licking my wounds with Pyrogenesis and HPQ Silicon out of Canada to the tune of about $70K.. Yep. Hurts like a flaring hemorrhoid.. Win some ya lose some. With their plasma tech, I thought it was a sure thing but the CEO has turned out to be an explicative I cannot type here.

Point is: been wrong before but the difference with the latter is: They would not name their clients for “competitive reasons” other than the US Navy with their waste destruction system. I could have sold at the high of $12 but held because I thought big contracts were coming. These Canadian companies… IIIIII Tell ya… lol

I think I stumbled into something here with Titomic.
    They are beginning to move product as well as foment meaningful partnerships. The latter is just as meaningful as the former IMO.

Protect and govern thyself..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.8¢ 11.5¢ $375.0K 2.989M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 175596 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 35766 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.