TTT 5.26% 18.0¢ titomic limited

Chart Thread, page-214

1. 920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 336
    These charts are purely recording after the event. You geniuses look at it and pretend that you knew what was coming. What did the chart tell you when the price was 1.5 cents. ???? and 6c and 9 cents and 13 cents. The share price goes up and down depending on how many people want to take profits, make investments, sell for other reasons. I dont need a chart to know that somehow there are largish purchases being made pretty regularly and as this happens the share price moves up. Its not going to collapse to a stupid amount because people get used to the share price being at a certain level and expect to get that much on a sale or pay that much on a purchase. The longer something stays around a particular price there are insufficient people just giving their shares away for a very cheap price. There is definitely an upward movement/trend/energy at the moment. Its been immediate and has sent the share price straight UP. The price is not based on income, just on expectations. Im going to start buying large bundles when price drops with the sole aim of selling them on the next surge. These surges will probably happen for a while. I can sell them all when the price goes up or just sell to get my capital back and grow the shareholding. The share price is surging significantly, so as long as there is a gap between news drops there will be money to be made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.