BSG bolnisi gold nl

re: 4 miningnut Hi. I do thank you for your advice .I also do...

1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: 4 miningnut Hi.
    I do thank you for your advice .
    I also do not like the fact that not too many options were exercisd for shares for the strike date of 31-12-02 if I remember correctly.I should have thought that the direectors did genuinly believe , at the time the options were released to the market that the options were valuable and would end up well 'IN'the money . I also believe the Directors are honest .However ask yourself about the point I have made .Will these latest options be any good . The one advantage that have that appeals to me in a certain regard is that they are a much cheaper way to be involved with the company than holding the Head share.However they may be good or they may not, I have no idea.
    In principle I thought that options were issued to provide investors with a way to multiply their investment in the company in volume as well as % . This may have happened to some degree or it may not.
    I do not agree with you regarding fundamentals not even if one includes profits increases . I Believe there is NO direct correlation .
    Therefore IMHO charts are the best as they tell the real facts as to what the share price is actually doing.
    I personally like shapes on the charts.Not moving averages or MACD or OBV or some nonsenses which have been dreamt up over the years , but that is only my opinion.
    Best wishes
    B2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.