BSG bolnisi gold nl

Dear B2Looks like the Grand old Duke it is then! Serves me...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    Dear B2

Looks like the Grand old Duke it is then! Serves me right! Having bought these on a whim and a chart projection without taking into account trading conditions and doing even the slightest bit of research (not that that is always helpful) I kind of got this sinking feeeling the moment I read that several brokers were doing the write up job!

Problem with that was that the best they could come up with was 35c (or maybe 40 - 50c with Roseby) and I guess blind freddy could see from that that the shares were fully priced.

However given I was obstinately refusing to listen to the market in the hope of proving you wrong I am still a not so proud owner of 28000 shares. And its not just that, I fully admit I am a lousy seller when it comes to selling for less than just now. I have them on at 19,5c anyway at the moment hoping to catch a bounce.

More to the point though BSG is only a small loss so far, but its not been a good week.... I decided to take your advice to get set with a large amount of those BCA thingo's you identified at $1.93.....

pj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.