TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Honestly Hardcash I don.t know how they can manage the...

1. 991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 958
    Honestly Hardcash I don.t know how they can manage the solar/wind power grid.
    As a gold prospector having spent months at a time in the desert of WA and NT in search of the mellow yellow I have had to survive by charging my batteries for quality life while in remote.
    When the sun beats down and a bit of wind as well the systems work like a beauty, could not be happier. Eat, sleep and entertain well.
    Then throw in a couple of days of no sun or wind I have no pow, life is bloody miserable and out comes my little petrol geny, eventually.
    Yes me tiny scale but I think Big scale has same probs.

So connect it all to BIG BIG battery system they say, oh yeah but the $$$ cost and watch the draw on that puppy on a hot night see how long it will last.
    I personally ask the technician who installs and services those big wind turbines.
    Why so many not turn at different times when there is wind.
    Mate he says the grid can't take all that surge power from all turbines operating at once. Git outa here I say.
    Back to the huge massive battery system again to store, how long last? for all that cost?
    I really do think combo of power sources and gas is so reliable and so much cleaner.
    Hydrogen mate, I really like, power with your solar and wind for make the pure Green Hydrogen and then power that with just about anything.
    Good clean energy source. They will get it all right eventually.
    Just my two bob anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.