ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

chart update anyone?, page-3

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    Hi JG,

Yeah, me and Toastman have been discussing ARI over on Beta.

In a nutshell, our thoughts were...

-That it has had a strong run up, & may be getting a little tired, so may need to come off soon'ish and test for supply.

-1.055 may see the beginning of resistance & the 'real' potential resistance above is around 1.09.

-Demand for the upside is the strongest seen for quite a long time.

The following chart has no timeframe, each bar contains 42 million in volume, and the numbers are the cumulative volume for each (1 cent) wave in millions.
    It also contains an explanation (for TM) as this type of chart is a bit different, and I was explaining a little on how to read it (further explanations on Beta).
    You can see the spread of the last bar is a little narrower (remember volume per bar is very similar, but not exact), which may show that it is becoming a little more difficult to continue pushing higher.
    It also might just be showing that pushing up through the previous resistance was tough, further price action will tell.

The purpose of posting this chart on Beta was to show the amount of demand that had come in so far, compared to previously.

But seeing as you want a chart, here's one, although this one is a little different from the norm.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.